Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gym Recap

Yup, this driving DBF to work thing is definitely working for getting me to the gym in the mornings...cuz you just know that I wouldn't have dragged myself out there is this stupid weather if I didn't have the extra motivation. But I did it....cardio day only...but I did it!

Treadmill: 5 minute warm up, followed by 2 minute running/2 minute recovery intervals for 15 minutes (2.5 incline), then 3 minute cool down.

Cross Trainer: 10 minutes at moderate-high speed (level 5), followed by 5 minute cool down.

3 sets of ball squats just because I like them. :)

I think I'm getting sick but I powered through it the best I could. I was pretty tired on the cross-trainer, but I'll work up to longer times as I keep going. Pin It

2 comments:

Jen said...

awesome job!!! you are doing amazing!!!!

I think your plan is good (alternating cardio days with your strength training days)...I try to do that...but some days I get lazy and just do cardio...boo me!

Jaime said...

I figure if I paid all that money for my trainer, I'd better do what she tells me! You have to let your body rest for a day between strength training.

Funny that you say when you are lazy you do cardio...cuz I'd way rather be doing strength training!