Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today I'm eating...

- coffee w/ vanilla Almond Breeze
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/ skim milk
- fresh strawberries
- Melancauli Baby soup (from freezer)
- PC Multiseed Flat Bread crackers w/ lemon & dill hummus (all of Mandy's talk about hummus, I couldn't resist anymore!)
- baby carrots w/ homemade onion dip (sour cream was expiring, had to use it up!)
- WW frozen meal: Santa Fe Beans & Rice
- tossed salad w/ salsa
- tea
- 1 slice toasted chocolate chip miche bread w/ RSF Becel
- ff Lemon Parfait yogurt

22/22

Activity: walk the dog, 20 crunches/50 squats/20 pushups

Water: 500ml Pin It

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Mmmm... hummus... :) Enjoy!

Carolyn said...

Seriously, am I missing something?? I tried the almond breeze stuff a few months ago and though it tasted like chalk and plastic. What am I missing??? Did I get a bad one?

I do loves me some hummus though! Mmmmmm

Jaime said...

Carolyn: are you sure it was Almond Breeze? Not Rice Dream? Did you maybe buy the plain one, or one of the unsweetened ones. The vanilla is good and the chocolate is really good.