Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meh

Hmmmm....well, I wouldn't call it a bad day, but it certainly wasn't an OP day. I didn't eat my strawberries or make my salad for dinner. I didn't eat my chocolate chip bread either, but that's because I ended up snacking on SmartPop w/ Becel in the evening instead. Boooo, it wasn't that good (the Becel went all cold and weird) and it was higher points. And this afternoon I snacked on heated Almond Breeze and a chocolate dipped granola bar. Only 4 points for those two things, but that's enough to blow the plan for today.

I was bored. Even with working all day, I get bored sitting here all the time. A girl can only sit and stare at the computer so long...and my book wasn't appealing to me today...and I had no motivation to outside...and, and, and....

Meh, tomorrow will be better. Pin It

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Everyday can't be completely stellar as long as you don't let is snowball then you're fine. Get in an extra workout if you can to compensate and I wouldn't think you'll see any damage on the scale!

Have a great weekend!

Jaime said...

Thanks Carolyn!

haha, workout...you are funny. Since moving here I haven't worked out at all. Just walks with the dog and such. The sun is shining today though, so I will get outside!