Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today I'm eating...

I was going to allow myself a McD's hashbrown or two today, for my "morning after" treat, but since I didn't come home drunk or wake up hungover I decided to save the points and treated myself to Starbucks instead. :) Add that to my stack of NSVs this week!

- Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/ vanilla Almond Breeze
- double tall vanilla non-fat latte
- 100 cal pack of Bits n Bites (they were on sale!)
- grapes
- PC Blue Menu chicken strips w/ honey/dijon/light mayo dipping sauce
- tossed salad w/ crushed almonds & olive oil
- leftover wild grain rice (from freezer) with RSF Becel
- tea
- 2 slices toasted PC chocolate chip miche bread (thanks Angie for the heads up on this!) w/ RSF Becel

24/22

Activity: walked dog in snow, shovelled mouth of driveway Pin It

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow you did so great this weekend! Wish I could say the same. I totally gave into the "morning after" breakfast of bacon and eggs. I'm feeling even worse today though, I think I've got a food hangover. Good thing today is a new day/week!

PS You ROCK for skipping on McDs!

Jaime said...

Thanks Carolyn! I feel pretty good about it!!