Monday, February 25, 2008

Weigh In

Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm down to 151.6 pounds. That is a loss of 1.6 pounds, and the lowest weight I've been in months!! Just goes to show that when you work the program, the program works for you!

150 was my goal weight, but honestly since I hit it a year ago I've never stayed there. I usually hover around 153 and I'm happy with that. But it is still nice to see the number go down when I really put my mind to it.

Just think, if I stick to it this week I might actually see goal again. :) Pin It

5 comments:

meredi said...

Wooo, that totally rocks! Our bodies seem to be extremely similar. Except for the past few weeks, where I've been hovering around 155 (damn trip to Savannah), I tend to rest somewhere between 152 and 154.

Good luck getting to goal this week! I'll (hopefully) be right there behind ya!

Carolyn said...

WOw That does rock! You are doing so great. Hopefully I'll be down there with you VERY soon! It's beena while since I've seen 150!

Jen said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie that is friggin awesome!!!!
I can't wait to see what next week will bring!!!

Julie said...

Way to go!!
That's awesome!

eurydice said...

wow - congrats!