Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girls Night NSV

Almost did it according to my plan!

I wasn't hungry after lunch so didn't need my banana, so saved 2 points there. I ended up shovelling the whole bloody driveway instead of just the stairs so I'll take an extra activity point for that, thank you very much!

I only had one glass of wine with dinner so saved another couple points there. I did end up having the veggie spring rolls....but the salads weren't appealing to me, so I was going to still have the seafood dish I mentioned in my earlier post but they didn't have it on the menu anymore (time to update your online menu people!) so I opted for a curried chicken & veggie dish instead. It was probably a little higher in points, but I only ate a bit of the rice and all of the veggies and about 3/4 of the chicken. It was yummy so I don't feel bad at all!

I did have a light beer at the arena while we waited for the show to start, but since I didn't have my second glass of wine with dinner I figured it was no biggie.

Afterwards, we went back to our friend's hotel room where the girls had wine and such...so instead of my vodka/sodas I had two small glasses of red wine. Points values are a wash at this point I think. They even had little snacks for us, but it was fresh fruit and melbas & hummus so the few bites I took were healthy and enjoyable.

All in all a success I think!

Check out my original blog tomorrow for the post on the concert. So. Much. Fun. :) Pin It

No comments: