Monday, February 04, 2008

And the detox begins!

We had our housewarming party this weekend, and although I stuck to the nice, clean, point friendly vodka-sodas and didn't really overdo it on the snackies (funny how you spend hours making stuff, but get sidetracked as the hostess and don't actually get to eat anything!) I still feel like I need a day of clean eating. Yesterday was recovery day and it was complete with greasy bacon and french toast breakfast...followed by chips and leftover cheeses & meats...and we had frozen egg rolls & spanakopitas for dinner. I did however manage to consume a few litres of water yesterday so hopefully that helped to flush out the bad food juju.

I forgot to weigh myself this morning (I had to get up early to take DBF to work and then I'd already had coffee and breakfast before I remembered) so I'll weigh in tomorrow morning instead. It will probably be better tomorrow anyway with this extra day for lots of water and cleaner foods in my system! Pin It

No comments: