Friday, February 01, 2008

Snack Attack

OK, so after my post this morning telling you all how disappointed in the Kashi bars I was, I tried the other flavor I had stashed in my cupboard.

It's like night and day!!

The Kashi All-Natural Chewy Granola Bar in Cherry/Dark Chocolate is about a million times better than the Peanut Butter variety. It's moist and actually chewy with yummy chunks of dried cherry and a generous sprinkling of chocolate chips. Now THIS is what I look for in a chewy snack bar.

Unlike the dry, hard to swallow Peanut Butter one, I will keep these ones on hand. Yum!
Pin It

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's interesting...I assumed the peanut one was dry because I put it in the fridge...that's kind of a let down if that is the ACTUAL texture...I didn't mind the taste too much!

I, TOO, had the chocolate cherry one today and it was, like, falling apart it was so moist...I liked it a lot, very tasty!