Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Menu

I have decided that I like Eurydice's method of listing her daily menu, so I'm going to steal (er, I mean adopt...) it. :)

Now that I'm back at work in my home office, I don't really do meals per se. Mostly I just have mini-meals and snacks throughout the day, so it seems stupid to try to break it down to meals just for posting purposes.

So, instead....

Today I'm eating:

coffee
ff vanilla Activia yogurt
1/2 banana
Wasa w/ light cr cheese
deli turkey
pickles
baby carrots
Chowdy Doody (ESBM)
Bisquick biscuits
homemade cookies
tea

20/22

Activity: walk the dog, 50 crunches/50 squats/20 pushups

Water: forcing myself to finish one litre today....it's a sad amount, but I have been seriously lacking Pin It

1 comment:

eurydice said...

awesome haha.

i only categorize into meals if i'm counting points that day - it makes them easier to tally. otherwise a list suits me just fine. i tend to eat all day like you anyway.