Friday, December 07, 2012

Getting Festive

In between my constant sitting at desks and staring at computer screens I’ve managed to snag a couple of Saturdays off here and there.  Last weekend I was determined not to work for a whole day so we could dedicate that day to getting our festive on.

IMG_2673

This year I’ve opted to take the majority of my Christmas decor over to Michael’s since we’ll be spending the actual holiday there with our families. 

IMG_2685IMG_2683IMG_2682IMG_2694IMG_2697

My poor apartment is a wee bit sad with it’s lack of festive decorations now though.  The Charlie Brown Xmas tree is quite fitting this year!

IMG_2725

And I kept my beloved Gingerbread House here until closer to actual Christmas.  This year it even has a Gingerbread scented candle inside, which has totally helped to put me in the mood a few nights this week!

IMG_2714IMG_2709

Next up:  Preparing Christmas cards, and trying to do all of my shopping in one day.  Challenge accepted!

How goes your Christmas preparations?

Pin It

No comments: