Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Time to get organized

Monday was busy and I struggled to get my eating in order.  It didn’t help that I didn’t have much in the way of fresh groceries on hand so making lunch didn’t happen until way late after I’d hit the supermarket.

IMG_1391

Why so busy?  Well I had to actually find work appropriate clothing in my closet and do my hair.  This is tough for a work-at-home gal you know!  But I had a meeting to discuss my new job and I’m pretty sure yoga pants don’t qualify as workplace fashion.  Yup, I found a great new job to help make up for the cutbacks at my usual situation.  Soon I’ll tell you all about it. :)

WIAT_July23

1. Water (x2 all day, oops!) and coffee with almond milk.

2. Kashi Honey Almond Flax with almond milk and banana.

3. Rice crackers and Laughing Cow.

4. Dried cherries. Impulse buy at Wal-Mart.

5. Bigass salad (to which I completely forgot to add my protein).

6. Chicken and White Bean Enchilada from my freezer.

7. “Cheetahs” – baked yam chips.

8. Liberte Greek Vanilla Yogurt with Kashi and amazing strawberries picked from Michael’s garden.

Pin It

1 comment:

Sydney Hoffman said...

That enchilada loooks soo delcious!
Love all of your food photos and that colour on you looks great :)

-Sydney xo