Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Star Pops and other fun

Another busy day (who knew finding cute flats was so hard!) and another opportunity to eat on the fly and forget to beef up the protein.  Ha, I kill myself.  Beef.  Protein.  I’m funny.

WIAT_July25

1. Kashi Honey Almond Flax with Liberte Greek Vanilla Yogurt and fresh blueberries.

2. Water (x 3 all day) and coffee with almond milk.

3. Celery, rice crackers, Laughing Cow, and hummus.

4. Big leafy salad with tomatoes, cukes, red pepper, avocado and cheddar.  Where’s the beeeeef?  I meant to use tuna. 

5. 1/2 leftover Larabar I had in my purse.

6. Starbucks tall non-fat half sweet vanilla iced coffee.

7. Leftover Thai Green Curry with tofu over brown rice.

8. Pinteresting Pina Colada Popsicle!

IMG_8056

What’s harder to find than cute brown flats?  A freaking popsicle mold!  I pinned this Pina Colada Popsicle recipe ages ago but it’s taken me a couple of months to find a popsicle mold.  Every time I checked the obvious places they were sold out.  Thankfully a second trip to a popular local store, Capital Iron, provided me with these cute star shaped molds.

IMG_8047

And now I have my very own homemade 100 calorie frozen fruity treats!

Pin It

1 comment:

Kim said...

So cute! I love the star pops!