Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Let’s talk TV

  • They cancelled PanAm.  WTF?  Chalk that one right up there with Lipstick Jungle and Cupid for shows I love that the powers that be don’t.  Boooo.  I want to go back in time to 1963 and be Colette when I grow up.  Or at least have her perfectly lined eyes.
  • Did anyone see Cougartown last night?  Scrubs reunion!! 
  • Now that American Idol has finally gotten to the live TV performances I’ve started watching.  About half of them are really quite awesome (Colton, Skylar) but they should just hand Philip Phillips the title now.
  • I didn’t know it was possible for Brendan and Rachel from Big Brother to be any more annoying than they’ve always been, but holy shiz have you guys seen them on Amazing Race?!!  They are ruining my favourite show!!
  • Top Chef Texas was my addiction for the last few months.  I was watching it when it started in the US, then watched almost all of it again when it started on Canadian TV.  How awesome was it that they did the finals in Whistler and Vancouver?  I knew she wouldn’t get to the end, but Grayson cracked me up the whole time.
  • Oh right.  The Walking Dead.  WTF?  Just WTF?  The season finale had best explain WTF is going on. 
  • Twelve days until Mad Men.  The world is right again.
  • Thanks to Cely I’ve now fallen into the Downton Abbey haze. I watched one episode to make sure it was something I would like and ended up awake until 3am watching multiple episodes.

 

[source: Hey Lady – because Matthew Crawley is the Ryan Gosling of PBS]

Pin It

5 comments:

Janna said...

Omg! I have so much to say about all of this...first...I am so so very upset about PanAm as well...I loved that show!

I just stayed up until 1:30 on the morning to finish Downton Abbey....and OMG can season 3 come out now please....and I am team Matthew all the way!

Ok really I should go to bed now :)

Janna said...

Omg! I have so much to say about all of this...first...I am so so very upset about PanAm as well...I loved that show!

I just stayed up until 1:30 on the morning to finish Downton Abbey....and OMG can season 3 come out now please....and I am team Matthew all the way!

Ok really I should go to bed now :)

Anonymous said...

Okay that picture is just wrong! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I must have bad television karma. I thought my DVR was broken, but it turns out all of my favorite shows have been canceled... yikes. P.S. Who knew Matthew Crawley was so cheeky? ;-)

Michelle said...

Oh yes! Amazing Race -- when I heard Brenduuuuun! and Rachel were going to be on, i just about didn't watch. They are horrid horrid horrid. I am thoroughly enjoying the reactions of all the non-BB watchers who had no idea what was coming.

The Walking Dead!! I gasped and then watched the last 5 minutes again. My theory is that it's airborne and whoever dies, comes back, unless they are shot in the head after they go. And now I wonder what the dude from the CDC whispered to Rick. I'd forgotten about that but someone at work mentioned it yesterday.

Can't wait for Mad Men. I have to watch the last couple episodes of last season for a refresher.

Downton Abbey -- I blame Cely for the fact that I lost a three day weekend barreling through both seasons of it. It's so awesome. My only complaint is that I am amazed at the amount of time that passed for them when only three days passed for me. Hahaha! They age really well.