Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Times 2011–Part Two

Part One of this recap reminded me of so many fun times this year.  Hard to believe there’s another six months to get through here!

IMG_1238

July

  • Canada Day – always a festive good time in downtown Victoria.
  • Canada Day Fireworks – which ended up being the actual anniversary of my relationship with Michael.  :)
  • Bonfire Campout – good times with friends and dogs.

IMG_0046

August

IMG_2470

September

IMG_2756

October

IMG_3859

November

  • Nada.  Blog breakin’ y’all.

December

IMG_5212

All that’s left is New Years Eve!  I may just sleep until then…just putting these posts together has exhausted me.  And here I thought I was boring.

Thanks to everyone for an amazing 2011!!  Blog readers and supporters are really what makes this all worthwhile and I can’t thank each of you enough for cheering me on throughout the year. 

Here’s to a great 2012!

Pin It

2 comments:

Born to Run said...

A great year and a great recap! You look so happy. :-)

Christy said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to reading your exploits in 2012 :)