Monday, August 29, 2011

Missing Pieces

IMG_2587

Well it’s a good thing I happened to notice the gorgeous and take pictures tonight because apparently I totally failed as a food blogger today.  Mondays are sooooo hard.  Waaaah.

IMG_2578

Before leaving Michael’s this morning he filled me up with leftover breakfast burrito.  My body was in shock at the concept of food at 7:30am…my eyes were barely open let alone ready to tackle photos.

On the drive home I grabbed a triple grande non-fat vanilla latte with the last of my Starbies gift card.

IMG_2580

For second breakfast I busted into the fresh raspberries I forgot in my fridge over the weekend.  Thankfully they were no worse for wear and my yogurt was still good too.

IMG_2581

Instead of lunch I munched a Carrot Cake Larabar before heading to the gym.  Quite delicious but I don’t think I would guess the flavour if I didn’t know what it was. 

After the gym I munched on toast with almond butter and another handful of raspberries but I guess my body was still confused by the workout and didn’t tell my brain to grab a camera.

IMG_2582

Dinner was a total cop out.  After work I zoned out with my laptop and this weekend’s episodes of True Blood, Entourage and Project Runway.  I had no desire to cook, so while I ran to the grocery store for milk I picked up the most unhealthy deli salad I could find.

Three cheers for mayo, pasta, cheese and ham.  Yum.

IMG_2583

The sunset provided the perfect backdrop for chocolate covered almonds, pyjama pants, and Crazytown (also known in your TV Guide as Bachelor Pad).

Happy Monday kids!

Pin It

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful sunset.

I can't not watch Bachelor Pad, it's a train wreck.

I have a huge weakness for mayo-based pasta salads from the deli. And if it's elbow noodles, cheese, and ham, I'm even more obsessed.