Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Making Do

IMG_8274

It occurs to me that I stopped taking and posting photos of my morning coffee because I figured it was pretty boring for you guys…but so many people are fans of my bigass mug collection that I thought maybe I’d start featuring them again. 

If anyone ever wants to exchange for a Canada or Vancouver Island Starbucks mug, please let me know!! 

After a lengthy Facebook chat regarding green smoothies I couldn’t let another morning go by without making one of my own.  Besides it’s time to put my brand new bag of chia to use.

IMG_8277IMG_8279

Into the blender: ice, 1/2 banana, 2 huge handfuls baby spinach, 1/4 cup whole oats, Orange Dreamsicle Amazing Grass, flax meal, chia, and 1 cup vanilla flavoured So Delicious Coconut Milk.

IMG_8281

Lunch looks familiar no? 

IMG_8282

Fully loaded tuna salad with veggies and bagel chips.

IMG_8284

Sweet treat.  That ridiculous one-pounder is disappearing rapidly.

IMG_8285

Afternoon caffeine fix.

IMG_8287

Being as the fridge is now essentially a barren wasteland I had to dig deep into the freezer for dinner.  The last remaining serving of Tortellini Lasagna…slightly mushy but filling enough to get me through photography class.

IMG_8290

Probably should have reached for an apple for my evening snack but the Aussie candy couldn’t be ignored.

IMG_8299

Those puffy little strawberries are magically delicious.  Probably a good thing they are all gone. ;)

Pin It

5 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

I didn't realize those puffy little strawberries were in season...

AndreaClaire said...

Do you have Ireland/Dublin mugs? I'm heading back for a visit in the fall if you need them for your collect. I'll also be hitting up Belfast but the rest of the cities/town my aunts/uncles call home are too small to have their own mugs :)

Melanie said...

I love seeing the mug pics! It's the reason I'm starting my own collection :) Keeping my eye out for a Halifax one for ya!

Unknown said...

Ooh, I would love to do a mug exchange! I live in Northern NJ outside NYC. Do you have new York yet?

Jaime said...

Jack: shush your face :)

AndreaClaire: I have a Northern Ireland, but Dublin would be an amazing addition!!!

Lisa: No NYC. I started collecting the mugs just a month after my ex was there for work. I would love to arrange something!