Friday, February 25, 2011

Pioneer Winner!

So I just came in from finally scooping the 6 inches of snow off of my car.  I figured two days of burial under the white stuff was probably enough!  It’s freaking windy out there!  but the skies are clear and bright blue!

Right, so you probably don’t care about that.  Poor Victoria and their one snowstorm of the season. hahaha.  Pick the winner already woman!

IMG_6673

Without further ado….

image

The winner of The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels is…

#3 – Conny from Finding My Happy Place and A Day in the Life of a Rebel

“Snow days...curled up with a book and my laptop in my bed with the door locked so none of my kiddies can find me...who am I kidding?
They always find me. :)”

Congrats Miss Conny!  Send me your mailing info and I’ll get this book off to you the next time I feel like venturing out into the cold, cold air!

Pin It

1 comment:

Conny Mc said...

Thank you so much Jamie!!! Winning a book from one of my favourite bloggers is a fantastic
way to start a weekend.