Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holy Hectic

This morning I woke up the realization that we had run out of coffee yesterday.  nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Oh darn, I had to go to Starbucks!  :)

IMG_5256

Double tall non-fat vanilla latte.  I also brought home a grande Bold which I enjoyed about an hour later.  :)

Breaky had to be quick and easy because I’ve got a lot on the go today.  Since I already had a few extra calories and protein from the milk in my latte I settled on Steady Eddie toast with pb & supercrack

IMG_5257

…and half of a banana…um, that I just realized I didn’t eat.

Oh well, there’s banana in my lunchtime smoothie!

IMG_5260

This is a crazy concoction of a bunch of yummy stuff I kept pulling from the pantry.

In the KA today:  ice, 1/2 frozen banana, 3/4 scoop chocolate whey protein powder, 1/4 scoop Amazing Meal, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp coconut, 2 tsp flax meal, 1 large handful organic baby spinach, about 2/3 cup UCAB.

IMG_5262

Notice all photos taken at my desk today.  So far I’ve talked to my bookkeeper three times (I think my taxes will be done today.  Yay!) and have been sorting papers and trying to get work done.  I also have a call with my new mortgage people today since I’m leaving THIS WEEKEND to head to Victoria to condo shop.  Crazy.

I see some hummus, pita chips and pepper strips in my future too.  Dinner is going to be bon voyage pizza before taking Arron to the airport.  Tonight is THE nightThe flight is on.

Pin It

8 comments:

Christina said...

'A trip to Starbucks, oh darn!' LOL. Sometimes I purposefully don't stock up on coffee so I'll just have to get a latte LOL.

I'm sending you some cyber *hugs* for tonight.

Jennifer said...

Good luck tonight. I have read your blog for a while now, so I know this has been quite the rollercoaster for you. You will be in my thoughts!

Other than that, running out of coffee is the worst! I hate when that happens...because it just happened to me yesterday. I've been doing some damage to my debit account with quick runs to Starbucks. Iced coffee is addicting!!

Anonymous said...

You have been amazing through this whole thing. I hope you know how many people care about you and support you in this adventure you are about to undertake.

I will keep Aaron in my thoughts for a safe journey and mission.

Nicole said...

You are in my thoughts for the send off tonight. The whole blog community is supporting you!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Can only imagine the rollercoaster of emotions at airport and after(and sometimes guys are so darned good at hiding their true emotions,darn them!)
I don't know you two ,but do feel saddened by such a dramatic farewell.No matter the highs and lows of a relationship there is always some sadness and reflection of history and time shared together.
You are about to enter an exciting journey back "home" but hope you'll give yourself time to grieve a little and allow yourself some time to think and say goodbye to this time and place in your life...
And then, on to exciting new adventures and unknown people to meet-the world is your oyster chickie! :)

Salt said...

Don't you just hate when you have to go to Starbucks. ;) That is one of my go-to drinks whenever I'm "forced" to go there.

Lady J said...

I don't know who Anonymous is, but she definitely chose the right words for the situation. Thank you for that. :o))

You're in my heart daughter of mine, as always... xoxo