Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Milk & Cookies

This morning I was thinking about writing a little deeper or at least more informative post for today…but as of right now I’ve got nothin’!  So I guess you’ll just have to make do with my eats so far.  :)

At midnight last night I was down in the kitchen prepping today’s breakfast.  Breakfast cooooookie!!

037

In an attempt to make it more “cookie-like” I opted for the cinnamon-raisin approach.

Smushed together we have:  1/3 cup oats, 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1 tsp natural PB, 2 tsp flax meal, splash of UVAB, 1/2 frozen banana, cinnamon and a small handful of sultana raisins.

038

Another winner!  The key is definitely to not make it toooo wet…especially when adding a partially thawed banana…only really need a sploosh of UVAB.

This combo goes particularly well with morning coffee

036

I actually only ate about half of this because as I was munching away I got an invite to lunch with Scott from YourInnerSkinny.  He works near my neighbourhood so we met up for a quick Subway sammich.

001

That there is a 6” turkey on the herby cheesy bread (whatever they call it…LOL) with lettuce, double tomato, cukes, pickles and mustard.  With it I ordered a chocolate milk, but I barely drank half because it’s sitting like lead with all that bread in my tummy. 

041

Thanks for the catch-up Scott! 

I just updated my Facebook status to state that I plan to sort tax papers tonight.  So it is written, so it shall be done.  Here’s hoping that project doesn’t completely trump my workout plans.

Pin It

No comments: