Sunday, November 01, 2009

The One With a Little Extra Time

Did you remember to “Fall Back”?  Gotta love resetting the clock at bedtime…thanks to that, it was only 1am when I turned out the light.  :)

First…I forgot to show you my cute ghost socks!

IMG_6063 IMG_6065

After pumping the neighborhood’s kiddies full of candy last night, I turned out the lights and headed over to our friends Mark & Cosette’s place to raid their candy bowl visit and watch movies. 

When I pulled into the driveway I couldn’t help but snap a few photos of their Halloween decorations.  They always do such a great job!

IMG_6066 IMG_6067 IMG_6068IMG_6069

They have a tradition of an annual Star Wars jack-o-lantern.

I brought them some Monster Cookies, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, and Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins (recipe to come)…but pretty much spent the evening with my face in their candy bowl (mmmm…fruity Tootsie Rolls). 

IMG_6072

Thankfully Coco is also into healthy snacks and brought us out a tray (coffin!) of veggies and dip, plus baguette, lavash and hummus. 

 IMG_6075 IMG_6076 IMG_6074

And water in a cute POM glass…

IMG_6071

We ended up watching the first Saw movie.  It’s the only one I’ve ever seen (I think) but I’ve heard it’s still the best out of all of them.  I kinda wanna watch the rest of them now…I think they are on VOD for free right now so we shall see.

Today I was supposed to meet the Halibloggers for a Christmas craft fair, but unfortunately one of the things that aggravates my neck the most is just standing and wandering so I ended up bailing.  Argh.  Instead my day will be filled with chores and a few errands…probably for the best anyway because part of my November goal is to get my shit together and be on top of everything

  • dust
  • finish vacuuming
  • laundry
  • banking and budgeting
  • groceries
  • wrap gift – take to post office
  • self-manicure
  • tackle stack of magazines

IMG_6077

Guess I’d better get moving!

Pin It

6 comments:

hrclark said...

Loooove the socks!!

Vanessa said...

I love the Saw movies! Such a guilty pleasure :P

Anonymous said...

Cute socks! I love the veggie tray - it's so creative!!!

OldGoogleAccount said...

Love the veggie/bread dead guy! So creative. Sounds like you had a nice halloween. Kudos on the bat-o-lantern! Very cute.

Angela Power said...

Yup LOVE the tootsies!!

Sorry you weren't feeling well enough to come today :-(

Kim said...

ha! That veggie tray was adorable!