Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meet my boyfriends

Since my real bf (FH!) is away I decided I needed a couple of spares to keep me cozy.

Thankfully you can buy them at Old Navy.

IMG_4770

I got two cuz these are cute boyfriends.  :)

IMG_4772

And a “cardi-coat”

IMG_4775

And a basic black number.

IMG_4777

Last Winter I had only my Lululemon hoodies to keep me warm, so now I’m all stocked up with a few choices for this year. 

Before I hit the stores I ate a piece of my banana bread, then stopped at Starbucks for my Saturday treat.

IMG_4766

Triple Grande Non-Fat 1/2 Sweet No Whip Pumpkin Spice Latte

IMG_4768

After a few hours of shopping, I dug out the bag of grapes I packed in my purse.  (I also had my water bottle on hand.)

IMG_4767

No luck in the Winter boot department. I think I’m too picky or something.  But I did pick up a new black purse because it’s time to pack my yellow Summer one up for the season.

IMG_4781

When I got home I made a quick snack of hummus, carrots sticks and Mary’s crackers.  I’m adddicted.

IMG_4778

Then vacuumed, Windexed and Armor-All’d the interior of my car.  I knew it had been a long time since I did it, but judging from the amount of dog hair I encountered it’s been over a year.  Funny how a car that was once my baby, is now just a car.  :(  It’s all shiny in there now though!!

Time for a hot chicken sammich with last night’s leftovers

*drool*

Pin It

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I have that cardi-sweater!

You look great in all of those.

Anonymous said...

great sweaters!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

I am having coffee envy over your latte! And Love your new boyfriends. I need a real one before I get a few cozy ones for fall. :) Check out my giveaway if you want!! Happy weekend! http://www.fitthisgirl.com/2009/09/100th-post-and-i-declare-charms.html

Unknown said...

OK, I think we have simular styles. I'm a total jean and sweater/cardigan girl. And I just bought a black Kathy Van Zealand Handbag.

Great looks for fall.

Jackie said...

Those crackers look tasty, where do you find them, or is it something you make yourself?

Julie said...

I wish I could fit into Old Navy. I am a sweater freak. I love that cardi-coat!
You look great!

Also loving the black purse.

Jen said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!! You look so good in all your purchases!!!!

I love the new purse too...you know I am going to touch it when I am there in what, 9 days!!!!!!

OldGoogleAccount said...

You are so damn cute! Love those sweaters.

What kind of Mary's crackers are you eating? I tried one flavour and they chewed up like sawdust.

Anonymous said...

We must be in the same head space. I just retired my summer purse for a new winter one, bought a boyfriend sweater, and am looking forward to my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season! (What does Half Sweet mean? Only half of the normal pumps of syrup? Oh, I think I just figured it out).

lynn said...

love your bag!

Kim said...

Love it ALL! Especially the blue and the purse!