Friday, July 31, 2009

UPS is giving me an ulcer

OK, I think I already have an ulcer…but STILL!  (remind me to update you on the ulcer situation later…)

  • UPS tracking website said on time delivery scheduled for yesterday.  Package left depot at 7:30am for delivery.
  • Waited all effing day, no delivery.
  • Checked tracking website up until midnight…no changes recorded.
  • This morning check tracking website to find a note stating delivery attempted at noon yesterday. (bullshit!)
  • FH comes home from work at 11am this morning and finds delivery attempt note stuck to front door.  (again, bullshit…do they have a broken doorbell finger or what?!)
  • Call UPS.  They put in concern notice and state they will try to contact third party courier to schedule re-delivery.  Also offer than I can pick it up tonight.
  • Receive call from UPS about an hour later stating that I will get a call from third party confirming they will re-deliver.
  • Half hour later get call from third party telling me I can pick package up tonight between 7-9pm.  So much for re-delivery.

Gah.  It BETTER be there when I drive 30 minutes to Dartmouth and pay $1.50 in tolls to get the package they can’t seem to deliver!

<end rant>

I really wanted Starbucks this morning…but I couldn’t leave the house for fear my package would be delivered in the 15 minutes I would be gone…so I opted for coffee in my “memory mug” because memories of my TO blog gals always cheer me up!

005  

Munched on the last mini blueberry danish (don’t worry the rest are in the freezer, I didn’t eat them!) with some grapes, 1/2 banana, and a couple of clementines.  Yum.

002001003

After kerfuffuling around with the UPS stuff and a work call it was time for lunch.  Egg salad bagel sammich I’ve been dreaming about since yesterday.  Deeeeelish.

007 

BM multigrain flax bagel with egg salad and baby spinach.

008

With a dish of carrot and celery sticks with almond butter (I’m still trying to use up the AB…it’s OK but I just like me some PB instead).  I prepped a bunch of celery and carrots so I don’t have to clean and chop every time I want some.  me = planner  :)

 011 010

So now that I’ve got that courier thing all sorted out, I can actually get some more work done!  Let’s see if I can actually finish my work day on time today. 

Pin It

2 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Friggin UPS!

I looooove egg salad.

Jen said...

OH what a pain!!!! For the record, Fed Ex's doorbell finger must be broken too (I had a very similar thing happen with me!)

I hope you get it soon!!! I will FB you my BB pin!!! And then we can send secret messages too!!! WOOO!!! (Careful, Amy might send you a pic of her cleavage - mwah! love ya Ames!!)