Monday, June 08, 2009

What happened to Pizza Sunday?

haha, oooops.  Only one week in the making and we both already forgot about our new plan for Pizza Sunday.  Ah well.

The Pizza Sunday plan is that we will take turns each week.  One week FH will make a more “normal” pizza to his liking and the alternate weeks I will make a more “interesting” pizza to my tastes.  :)

Of course, we have to remember this plan in order for it to work!  I guess we’ll try again when I get back from Toronto.

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day at the mall and running some errands.  Looking for a cute outfit for Friday night in Toronto (yes, THIS Friday…weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!).  Unfortunately I didn’t find what I was looking for, but I did get some much needed new black flats and a cute Summer purse so all was not lost.

For shopping fuel I started my day with the lovely Green Monster I posted about last night…then hit up Starbucks for a caffeine hit before tackling the mall.

Iced Americano with non-fat milk and classic syrup.  Yummmm!

088

Just before leaving the mall a few hours later, I caved in and made a stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  I bought this piece of Avalanche Bark intending to share it with FH, but his half was melting in my purse so I HAD to eat it.  hehe, sorry honey!

090 091           

Forgetting all about Pizza Sunday, I stopped at Sobey’s for our favorite lean turkey sausages to grill on the BBQ.  Must take advantage of BBQ weather when it presents itself!  So I grilled those up, warmed some buns on the grill, made a fresh and crispy salad, and served some Salted Kettle Chips on the side.  So Summery!

094095099097098

In the big bowl: European blend salad mix, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, old white cheddar, Renee’s Spring Herb Italian Dressing.

093092

On my bun: organic baby spinach, mustard, ketchup, raw onion.

101

For dessert while we watched a movie (Seven Pounds…interesting story, slow to start, not bad overall) I munched on the last of the leftover chocolate covered peanuts.  (That’s a lot of chocolate for one day…ooooops!)

103

Pin It

2 comments:

ElleBee said...

I'm going to have to try those sausage, they look pretty tasty!

Hope you find an outfit soon!

Crystal said...

I hope you're able to find a outfit to wear while you're here in Toronto :)

I watched 7 Pounds awhile back with my family, I ended up ruining the story line though for everyone because I guessed right away what the story line was going to be.