Monday, June 22, 2009

The Scanner and I have a love/hate Relationship

After much ado with the evil machine, I finally got the medical receipts scanned that I needed.  Since I was on a roll, I decided to scan the photo we bought at the CN Tower so I could send it to my traveling cohorts.  (Not the greatest quality though so I’m going to look for somewhere else to do it.)

CN_Tower_001

CN_Tower_002

CN_Tower_003  

The top photo is originally about a 5x7…the bottom two are originally only about 2x3.  Too bad they had to stamp the date right smack on top of Amy in the small ones.  We’re all still pretty damn cute though!

Pin It

4 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Aww, what a great pic!

Anonymous said...

Yup, so neat!! :)

Trainer Shauna said...

Cute pics! I'm going to be in TO in a couple weeks, I'll have to get one myself. :)

Angela Power said...

What a bunch of hotties :-)