Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Last Hurrah

It wasn’t a hurrah at all. It was sad and pouty!!

Sunday morning we were all moving pretty slowly.  Stupid packing.  Stupid flights.  Stupid train.  Stupid weekend being over.  Booooo.

We opted for quickie breakfasts so we could have some quality pouting time before Amy had to catch her train and the rest of us headed for the airport.

Tim Hortons food with Starbucks coffee. 

Bagel BELT on multigrain and Iced Grande Non Fat Vanilla Americano Misto

 Toronto GTG (June 11-14, 2009) 370 

Then we posed for our last photos…

SAD!!!

Toronto GTG (June 11-14, 2009) 371

FAKE HAPPY…

Toronto GTG (June 11-14, 2009) 372

Bummer.  I miss you girls.

Pin It

5 comments:

Angela Power said...

Haha!

I wanna try one of those sbux drinks!

Lex said...

Gah, whenever I go to starbucks I never steer outside of my usual 'grande no fat caramel macchiato' cuz the rest of the menu seems so intimidating!! LOL

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Awww, that is a bummer. Guess another get together is in order! Maybe in Winnipeg.

There's a lot of...uh...tourist stuff here. :P

Cat said...

How many Triple grande nonfat vanilla iced lattes did I have that weekend. I don't even like this post because it reminds me of the moment when Amy left....and then we all left for the airport....and then I left....If you guys could have seen the waterworks when I walked onto the ramp after I waved my last goodbye to you all.....

I miss and heart you!!

Jen said...

I am definitely going to have to try the Americana Misto sometime!!! Especially when you said how delicious it was!!!

That was the WORST part of the trip for me :(