Thursday, June 04, 2009

GOAL!!!!

OMG…SERIOUSLY AMAZING DAY IN DONATION LAND!!

thermometer-101

So many people truly stepped up to the plate and helped me  generate the last couple hundred dollars I needed to make it to $1000.  I have now surpassed my goal (for the second time!!).

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who pitched in a made a donation to support my Relay for Life.  I really, truly appreciate it!!!

Of course, feel free to keep em comin!!  The Relay is tomorrow night and I’m gonna be dancing around the field feeling so good about this!

 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pin It

6 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Congrats on surpassing your goal! That is truly awesome. You rock :D

Biggest Loser Blog Edition said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! WAY TO GO JAIME!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOO!!!!!

Angela Power said...

Okay that was me signed into the wrong account! :)

Bec said...

congrats girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! I donated this morning, and came back to see if you'd made it! I'm so happy you did, CONGRATS!!!!

-Tarilyn

Lex said...

Hurrayy!! Congrats!!!!!