Monday, April 06, 2009

Someone's Having a Birthday

Happy Birthday Honey! I already gave you a shout out over here, so that's all your getting on this blog. :) (already downstairs enjoying his birthday giftie and playing rock n roll at 10am!)

Another shout out to Angela over at Oh She Glows. A fellow Canadian supporter of the Canadian Cancer Society, she is offering a contest to help her come up with some fabulous fundraising ideas. In order to motivate us all for some help, she's giving away some yummy Jocolat bars and a few of her own OSG bakery goods. Check it out!

Was anyone else shocked and annoyed that The Amazing Race wasn't on last night? Booooo. I have had to watch it on PVR all season and this time I was actually home and ready to watch and it wasn't on. Lame. Instead I watched the pilot of Cupid that I PVR'd and I think I'm in love. So cute (and the show is good too!). Bobby Canavale. Drool.

This morning I slept in a little since FH didn't have to work. He has most of the week off due to them dragging them out to sea for the weekend and then they are leaving for almost SIX WEEKS immediately following the coming Easter weekend. Blech.

I started off with a yummy and much needed cup of coffee. Bought something new this time. A local bag of Just Us! (Most of you are aware that I almost always buy Starbucks...Verona... but every once in a while I like to break out of the mold.) It's tasty, but maybe a little light for our tastes. Still a great morning pick me up though. I'm enjoying my second cup now!
Now that I'm finished reading everyone's blogs (man that sure sucks a lot of morning time! haha) I have put together a small breakfast. Super thick n creamy Liberte coconut yogurt with 1/2 sliced banana and some Cinnamon Puffins. Holy moly, it's like pie for breakfast!! Yummy isn't a good enough word. De-freaking-licious!
Pin It

5 comments:

Angela Power said...

Um yeah Liberte coconut yogurt is THE BEST EVER! It's too much of a risk having any of those awesome yogurts around! Although I am doing the yogurt diet thing, so I do have to pick up a "dessert" yogurt for my "after dinner sweet something" as a yogurt serving :-) Did you get yours at PO? I haven't seen it around in a while.

Pheonix said...

Liberte Coconut IS the best ever, I agree with Angie on that one for SURE! MMMMM then again, anything coconut and I'm all over it! Have a great day!

Angela Power said...

I just did a PO run during my lunch hour and they were stocked, so I snagged a Liberte coconut and a dulce de leche.......oh AND some COCONUT BUTTER.....I LURVE coconut in all forms...holy frig, all this saturated fat better not clog me up! :-D

Jaime said...

Yup, mine was from PO. I went in there in search of those damn Coconut Larabars...and got only ONE! But satisfied my urge by getting the yogurt. Delish!!

JavaChick said...

I've been looking for that Liberte Coconut yogurt here ever since I heard about it. I love coconut! So far, no luck.

I buy the Just Us coffee all the time. Usually the Guatemalan or Ethiopian. Good coffee and I like that it is Fair Trade.