Friday, February 27, 2009

Virtually Annoying

I'm having computer related work issues today...soooo annoying. Working virtually has many great pros, but when the software I need to do my job quits working and the technical help I need is on the West Coast and not out of bed yet it makes me cranky. I'm all for a bit of slack time in the work day, but not when I have lots to do and it's Friday. They'll expect me to be around later to deal with things and I am soooo not staying late due to issues beyond my control.

Grrrrr.

Anywho....the movie last night was quite good (The Wrestler)...the popcorn did end up making it's way onto the menu, but I blame FH. He never buys popcorn...ever. So I stuck to my plan of not buying any and figured I was all safe...but he came back from the snack bar with a bag of buttery goodness in hand. Damn. Better than eating a bag all to myself, but I still managed to cram my greasy hand in that bag quite a few times. Oh well, it's certainly not the end of the world. I still only had decaf coffee when we went for drinks first and drank a whole bottle of water along with the popcorn. Can't win every battle, right?

Thankfully I did get that trip to the gym as planned. I had a great run on the treadmill...managed to up each interval for 1 minute, so in the end I ran a total of 15 mins. Added in tricep pulldowns and bicep curls as part of my strength training as I have been totally neglecting my upper body lately...and finished up with my three sets of different crunches and my new favorite bum exercises thanks to Eurydice.

I'm hoping to get in another yoga session of some sort today and another trip to the gym for a similar workout. With all of these work issues though, I'm not sure on a good timeline...plus FH may either need the car or a ride to visit a friend who is in from out of town. I'll make something work, just not sure what quite yet. Once that is sorted out, it will either be a quiet night in or possibly dinner out with the friend. Either way, it will be nice to release the stress of the workweek!

Today's menu...

- much needed coffeeeeeee w/ demerara & skim
- last 2 banana oatmeal muffins w/ PB2 (review to come this week)
- clementine
- veggie quesadilla: small ww tortilla w/ spinach, tomatoes, carrots & cheese on the Griddler...with salsa & homemade guacamole
- side of 1% cottage cheese
- grapes
- dinner: hopefully dinner out...but if not, perogies w/ sauteed onions & sliced cacciatore salami & steamed veggies
- if at home: blackberries & non-fat Activia yogurt
Pin It

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You bought PB2?! I'm really looking forward to that review.. I've considered buying it a few times!

Jaime said...

Angie bought a boatload of it, so I got it from her. Not to give it away, but my review isn't going to be as good as hers....

Shirls said...

now I want movie popcorn.. *mmmm*