Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Poof!

That pound I thought I gained seems to have disappeared since yesterday. I remembered to weigh in this morning right after my shower and I showed the same weight as last week. Better than a gain, but I'd really rather it was a loss...even a small one would do.

Yesterday went EXACTLY according to plan. I stuck specifically to my menu plan. I didn't eat out of boredom. I went to the gym for an hour of cardio & my daily crunches. I spent some time prepping fresh strawberries to use this week. Man, do I love an OP day!

Today is yet another snow day. This is getting old. I don't think I mentioned that we had snow on the weekend, and now here it is again. Saturday night's was the really pretty, light fluffy kind...it was actually quite nice to go out to shovel around 10pm...but this stuff is the ugly, blowing sideways kind and I'm not looking forward to having to go out there this afternoon. Thankfully it's a day off from the gym. Depending on how stiff I am later (hamstrings are still really tight from Sunday yoga) after work and shoveling, I think I'll either have a Shred session with Jillian or more likely a lovely 20 minute session of yoga. We shall see.

Today's menu:

- coffee with brown sugar & skim
- oatmeal made with water & vanilla Almond Breeze, 1/2 banana, 1 chopped Medjool date, and a spoonful of almond butter
- 1 veggie wrap (small ww tortilla, hummus, tomatoes, carrots, greens) served with Gardennay roasted red pepper soup sprinkled with parmesan
- 1/2 apple with 1 oz light cheddar
- last piece of leftover Easy Chicken Pot Pie, served with mixed green salad
- Source ff lemon yogurt with fresh strawberries & blackberries

(approx 22 points) Pin It

5 comments:

Angela Power said...

I want that 1.4 lbs I gained to Poof away too! :-D

We are definitely having a good old fashioned "real" winter this year. I wish I could ski!

Lex said...

Yeah, I am getting tired of this snow also. I had to come to work in the morning, but I will be taking a 1/2 day. Somehow I hope to make it up the slippery hill to my apartment... YIKES!

Jen said...

I think you are going to rock your February goal!!!

I am very much done with winter...seriously

ElleBee said...

Getting back into routine and having an OP day feels so great!!

I think this is one of the worst Winters that Nova Scotia's had in a long time, it's not always like this! :)But it does make me want to move far, far away. Bet you can't wait for your vacay!!!

Jaime said...

haha, everyone told me that last year when we moved here! I think you all just forget how crappy the Winters are! :)