Saturday, January 03, 2009

So....Jan 5th?

Who was I kidding with my declaration of Jan-2nd restart? It's the weekend and we were snowed in for a day. Ya-Ya, I'm making excuses I suppose...but man, this is damn hard.

I haven't weighed in yet. I think I have a mental block about weighing in on a day other than a Monday. Plus, I forgot and I refuse to do it at the end of the day.

Hmm....who let Negative Nelly in here?

I'm sure it was me, but I don't remember opening the door. Hmmm....health awareness specific dementia is setting in I think.

Must. Stop. It. Now.

Pin It

6 comments:

Jen said...

the whole january 1st thing is a bit of a cop out anyway...

PLUS you have a very good reason, you know with being newly engaged and all...

Oh sorry, Negative Nelly, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Jenny Enabler

Jaime said...

LMAO!! That was awesome Jen.

ElleBee said...

I think its Monday for a lot of us, me included!! My vacation is officially over then. I've only been half-assing (is that a word? lol) it until I knew my vacation was over.

And you have a real excuse to celebrate too!! :)

Lady J said...

I think I like this Jen person, she'd fit in with the family well I do believe!! ;o))

Pheonix said...

Aw crap... Monday? i was thinking more like... Friday...? Or maybe even Saturday?

frick.

Mom of Two Boys said...

You can TOTALLY do this! Only you control that "mental block". Trust me, you'll feel MUCH better once you get back in the game.

(This is the conversation I have with myself EVERY day, LOL).