Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Treat

My honey was at Chapters today so came home with a treatie for me. He brought me a Starbucks Gingersnap Latte and boy was it ever yummy. I'd never had one before but he thought I had said I like them...either way it was tasty!

(now how do you politely tell someone that brings you a treat that next time you want your treat to be non-fat? hehe, you would think he would know by now. gotta love him anyway though!)

On the points side it was high, but he brought it just as I was getting into my conference call so it kept me happier during the call and I ended up not being hungry for lunch. Pin It

8 comments:

ElleBee said...

That was sweet even if a bit high caloric :)

eurydice said...

That was nice of him. I've tried that flavour and it's yumtastic!

Roxy said...

AAWWWWWWWWWEEE that is awesome. If you find a nice way to tell him let me know so i can use the same line!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

In that situation (and I've been there) I gush and gush about how sweet he is, and how good this is... but man, this would be EVEN BETTER if it was non fat, wouldn't it? Followed by gush gush gush, love you, kiss, gush gush.

Angela Power said...

Awwwwww....I bet it was friggin good too! What a guy!

lol Dee

Jen said...

what did you think of the ginger bits in it???

I am not a huge fan...I don't like my coffee being all lumpy...

Cat said...

He's a sweetheart.

I must be a huge bitch, 'cause I'd just say "Thanks babe, next time would you mind asking for non-fat?" Mind you....sometimes you need that full fat latte to sooth you....If it's a treat, and not an every day thing, Id just go with what he brought me.

I'm so glad you've got A home with you right now. That must feel so awesome. (Can you tell I'm still missing mine?)

PS: Got your card! Thank you so much!! It's on display on the bar in my kitchen!

Angela Power said...

RYC: It didn't seem to stink up the kitchen at all because they were so fresh! I'll let ya know when i get home tonight though if I notice a smell of any kind. Although my sinuses are not to be trusted these day either!