Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Round Two

Today will be just like yesterday...on point and on plan! The workout will be lighter though...hello rest for the muscles. :) I had planned to maybe try hot yoga tonight, but we are currently having our first snow of the season so we shall see how that pans out and then decide from there. (I don't get my winter tires until Friday...and since I'm a West Coaster I'm a bit of a sissy driving in the snow.) If I don't go to yoga, but still leave the house I will go to the gym for an hour of cardio. If I end up staying home, I will either dig out a yoga podcast or maybe go for a walk in the snow. We shall see!

Today's menu plan:

- water water water
- coffee
- smoothie: 1/2 banana, few strawberries, few chunks of fresh frozen pineapple, 3/4 cup valencia OJ, 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- Leclerc cranberry & dark chocolate granola bar
- leftover salmon puff & spanakopita, mixed greens with tomatoes & Greek dressing
- couple slices leftover dill havarti
- grilled turkey sausage, steamed brocolli, baby yellow spuds
- tea
- grapes or apple if needed Pin It

6 comments:

Marissa said...

Snow?! I'm not ready for snow at all. I'm still getting used to the cooler temps. But a walk in the snow does sound beautiful!

Jen said...

You are so cute!!! I was talking to Danny the other day about how I wished I lived somewhere with mild winters, I mentioned how when you moved to Halifax that you didn't own a parka (I was in AWE that you didn't have a winter coat since I have been wearing one since October and my warmest coat is not so warm anymore - OH and I made a point of calling you by your name so Danny can start to differentiate everyone and know who I am talking about when we come back from the FABULOUS Toronto trip!)

Anyhoo, don't drive until you feel comfortable on the snow!!!!! Enjoy whatever exercise you choose to do today and keep warm!!

Jaime said...

Bwhaha, Jen you would laugh...the snow isn't amounting to anything yet. It finally started to stick after about 4 hours! LOL.

And I do have winter coats, but I only ever needed the really warm ones a couple of days a year...and so far this season I haven't really needed them. But I think the time is upon me now. :)

Angela Power said...

Hey where is the hot yoga you might try? I'm thinking about giving it a try myself. I heard there was a studio down Spring Garden area, it that the place you were thinking?

I laugh every time we get our first "snow" here because everyone freaks out and we get major rush hour traffic jams at the first snowflake. You must get your winter tires on lady!

farm girl. said...

yes - where are is the hot yoga? Cause we are on the look out for a new adventure.

winter tires are well worth the money...especially when as angie said, everyone freaks out about the snow!

JavaChick said...

I am an east coaster and I am still a wimp about driving in the snow...I find it terrifying!

How do you like the LeClerc granola bars? I tried them and I didn't like them as much as the Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate.