Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mid-week Latte

Yup, latte...and I'm enjoying every sip. Love it! It's so nice and clear outside that I needed to just get out for some air...even in the crazy wind...so I opted for a latte for breakfast. :) (I love that my vanilla and extra espresso shot are free when I use my registered Starbucks card!)

My stiff/sore arm/shoulder has reared it's ugly head again. Sorta. I don't think I mentioned (I didn't want to jinx it) that it was finally getting better. I took a break from massage and with all the time away from the gym, it was loosening up. Still a little stiff, but not so much with the agonizing shooting pain. Well, it's trying to come back...probably due to all the shoveling...which didn't so much hurt at the time, but this whole thing is caused by tight muscles and such so I guess it took a couple of days to kick in. Booo. So again, no gym for me as I was sitting on my couch with a heat pack yet again. Argh. Back to massage tomorrow.

Oh, just a quick product review...the Campbell's Healthy Request Thai Chicken soup in the ready to serve bowl was NOT good. Bland and greasy. Yuck. I didn't even finish it.

I have a TON of work to do today so I should get at it. Happy Hump Day.

Today's menu plan:

- triple grande vanilla non-fat latte
- zucchini chocolate bran muffin
- egg salad on crackers
- grapes
- homemade beef stew, ww bun w/ butter
- tea & another muffin Pin It

10 comments:

ElleBee said...

Mmm Latte, there's really nothing better on days like these - gross & grey.

Sorry to hear your shoulder is still sore. Did you manage to find a kid to shovel your driveway?

Jaime said...

My neighbor mentioned that there's a 17 year old up the street that will do it...so I told her to tell him to come see me next time!

Amy said...

You get a free expresso shot?

Who don't I? :(

Espressomama said...

And thanks for the product review. I've picked up that soup so many times and never bought it. Glad I didn't waste my money.

Angela Power said...

I've got one of those soups in my cupboard to try! I'll make sure to have a back up just in case that day!

I just knew that shovelling would flare you all up again :-(

Tasha said you've got a lulu gift certificate! Are ya ready to go lulu shopping yet? We're hittin' it up on Saturday (may be mid morning, may be lunch depending on Lesley) and going to meet at sbux or something else too if you're not busy on Saturday :-)

Pheonix said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Latte! DAMMIT, now I have to do a Starbucks run! sigh... Have you tried it with a shot of peppermint in it! OMIGOSH, SOOOOOO good!

Nonfat Peppermint latte, with some splenda... my new fave!

Fatinah said...

ugh - you brat - now I have to go get a skinny caramel latte - you do it to me every time!

Tiffa said...

I'm now craving a latte... yummm. I may have to get one after the gym tonight!

Julie said...

I am happy you mentionned the soup review. I saw it at the store last grocery and I almost picked up for a quick lunch. So happy I did not.

tash said...

Mmm . . . ;attes . . .