Friday, November 21, 2008

Choices

Ya, so I didn't go to the gym again yesterday. Boooo me. I ended up having to come to work a bit after my chiro appointment, plus for some reason I decided I needed to bake cookies before going to my neighbor's last night so that pretty much sucked up the little bit of spare time I had.

At least the cookies I made were low-point. They are these light little meringue things that I found in the new Rachel Ray magazine...if they are a whole point each I'd be surprised...mostly just egg whites with some coconut and Rice Krispies. Turned out pretty good, but I definitely need to tweak them a bit as they weren't quite dry enough.

Anyway, so I ate a few of those plus had a couple of Cosmopolitans...and I did end up eating dinner because I realized I'd be starving if I didn't. It was just a leftover piece of chicken & veg pie that I had in the freezer. So not so much as I'd planned my day, but I don't think I did any serious damage.

Today hasn't been very good thus far, but hopefully I can reign it in for the evening. I slept in so I was hurrying like crazy to get work done this morning and I was just going to skip breakfast and get something while I waited for my Winter tires to be put on, but I ended up way too hungry so had a bowl of Kashi Crunch. That was fine. But then I went to Tim Horton's while I waited for my car (it was either that or Burger King, ewww)...and for some reason I ordered two cookies with my coffee. I'm a cookie fiend lately!! But that is all I've eaten so if I stick to a proper dinner and maybe some tea tonight I should be all good for the day.

I'm settled in and all ready for the storm we are apparently supposed to get tonight so again...no gym. Gah!! (I did tell my Mom that I want that Jillian Michaels DVD for Xmas so that on days like this I still have something to do at home...of course, that doesn't help me right now!) Pin It

5 comments:

tash said...

Have fun during the storm! I love big storms and snow (as long as I don't have to go anywhere!)

ElleBee said...

I've been craving cookies and warm drinks lately too, must be the weather :)

30cms of snow I hear...Oh yuck!

Angela Power said...

I had to laugh, "for some reason I ordered two cookies" hehehe

If I have cookies (or icecream) in the house, you can be guaranteed that I will eat them - all - in a few short days.

Glad you got your winter tires on!

Espressomama said...

Mmmm cookies. I can't have them in the house, they are kryptonite!

Hope you get shovelled out OK today.

carla said...

are you stuck inside with a storm or is this weekend filled with clean eating and gym time?

living in the land of NO SNOW Id kinda prefer the former ;)

and movies.