Friday, October 17, 2008

I admit it...

...I had McD's for lunch yesterday. I was in such a hurry and totally starving...my choices at the time were Tim Horton's or McDonald's. I chose McD's because I figured for the points I would rather have a cheeseburger than a bagel with crappy cream cheese. Of course, I got a small fries too though. Oh well.

I was a good girl and had salad with my dinner though. :) (I honestly think I could pass off a Smart Ones raviolli on DBF and he wouldn't know it was WW...just a thought I had.)

It's pretty grey and gloomy outside today. Too bad because I actually have time for a lunchtime walk....maybe it will clear up enough to go by noon. Crossing my fingers. If not, I'm going to make an effort to finish work early today (since I ended up working until 10:00 last night to make up for missing time for my appointments yesterday) and get to the gym before dinner. I need a good blast of cardio and sweat.

I wanted to try to set my desk up a little more ergonomic this morning (for those of you that don't know, I use a laptop and I really should have the screen up a lot higher and the keyboard a lot lower....I'm working on a plan to get a new desktop sooner rather than later) but I can't find my external keyboard. It's packed away with a lot of the stuff we haven't sorted from the move and I tried digging through some of it this morning but to no avail. Boo. Maybe I'll try looking again in a little while when I'm not so stiff from sleeping all night.

Hmmm...I'm kinda grouchy today. Maybe I'll snap out of it when I eat!

Today's eats...

- coffee
- egg salad on ww english muffin
- Arctic kiwis (has anyone tried these? they are little grape-sized fur-less kiwis...yummy)
- small Ancient Grains wrap with deli turkey, real cheddar, salad greens, tomatoes & honey dijon
- carrot sticks
- choco milk before the gym
- dinner is a freezer surprise...haha...thawing out a few containers to see what I can whip together....chicken, veggies and rice I think.
- fresh pineapple, maybe some yogurt Pin It

5 comments:

Jen said...

There are definitely worse things you could eat than a cheeseburger and a small fries!!! (though now with TOM cravings you are making me want one as well!!!)

Sounds like a good idea to get things set up a bit more ergonomically at home...take care of your body!! Especially if you are using a laptop all the time!!!

Angela Power said...

It could have been a lot worse than a cheeseburger and fries that's for sure. I've been craving Timmy's chili big time lately and I'm going to have to work it next week.

If I used a laptop every day, I'd go nuts! I do find though that using a mouse for a long period of time aggravates my sore spot in my right shoulder (trapezius).

Cat said...

jaime....you're so wee anyway that one little cheese burger won't hurt you at all. You're always SO good, that you are allowed McD's....just this once...(lol)

Make sure to get your ergo situation worked out....nothing worse than being in pain while you work....

Hearts!!

Jaime said...

haha, Cat you are so cute. Always so nice to me! I know one little cheeseburger is OK...but not when I have a big weekend of indulgence planned!

Pheonix said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcdonalds! DAMMIT KNOCK IT OFF WOULDJA!!!! Now I WANT one! LOL! ;)