Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello Mr Scale. May I hug you?

Well, the vacation weight reversal strikes again! Those of you that have been reading for a while may remember that somehow I managed to lose weight during my vacation in May....and also during my highly stressful move from Victoria to Halifax. Not sure how it happens, but I did it again.

Weighed in today after I got back from Massage Therapy. I'd had a granola bar and a bit of water, which is about the same as it would be if I weighed in after the gym like I usually do. The scale showed me the amazing 150.6 lbs. Nutty!

That's DOWN 1.2 pounds from last week. I'm floored. Vegas wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I guess it's due to my lack of actual calories for the last two days, and maybe my body's reaction to not working out for a week since I'd been working out six days a week. Who knows, but I'll take it!! Pin It

10 comments:

marie said...

That is awesome!

tash said...

Great WI!!!

Fatinah said...

you brat!

Pheonix said...

WAY TO GO! And omigosh, so glad your back and blogging! I missed ya!

Roxy said...

Nice one!!!

Shirls said...

that is sweet!

man your lucky! as soon as I step on a plan guaranteed 5lbs up which will stick around for at least a week after I get off the plane, I ever asked my trainer friend about it and she said "perfectly normal"...

JavaChick said...

Woo hoo!

Maybe I need a trip to Vegas to get the scale moving....

;)

Jen said...

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

That is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Good job Jaime! :)

eurydice said...

Nice one!