Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daily Post

Figured I'd better do my usual daily post in addition to my long winded Vegas menu. I'm sure most of you stopped reading a few lines into that one!

FYI: I'm posting actual trip details over on my other blog. Two days done, two more to go.

First, let me toot my horn about getting to the gym last night. Just like I said I would. Even when work ran late and I didn't want to. I put on my gym clothes and hauled myself over there for a solid and sweaty 65 minutes of cardio...broken up between the good elliptical, the treadmill on inclines, and the recumbant bike...with sets of crunches/squats/ab twists/step-ups in between. Go me.

Eating was so totally OP yesterday too...even including two rolls of rockets as my reward for the day. Of course, not eating dinner until after the gym at 9pm certainly helps curb the evening snacks.

Today has been a bit of a mish-mosh. Opted not to do the gym...only 3-4 days this week, as opposed to the 6 days I was doing before I went away. My neck/arm is doing REALLY well today and I don't want to jinx it! I didn't plan my menu today either so I've been a bit off kilter...but still OP. Need more produce, but it's already 9:30 so I'm not sure that will work out. I still have cookies to bake for Halloween!

- coffee
- PC BM bagel with natural PB and squiggle of honey
- Fibre One bar
- All-Bran bar
- deli turkey sammich on multigrain Vitality bread, with light cheese slice & tomatoes
- 4 treat sized choco bars (I knew I would regret buying the Halloween treats 2 days early!)

I think maybe I'll finish the night off with an apple and cheese....for a bit of dairy and a little more produce. And water....must drink water. Pin It

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay! Good job with the gym and staying OP :)

Angela Power said...

"squiggle of honey" tee hee

Glad you're neck and arm is feeling better! :-)