Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Chiro

I hope you all saw the sarcasm in my last post!

Not a lot to report on today. No gym today because my arm is in major pain, I slept in, I have yet another conference call so I can't skip out in the middle of the day, and we are off to Blue Man Group right after dinner tonight. :)

Thank God I'm trying out a new chiropractor tomorrow morning. I'm hoping he is more like my old chiro back home...good old school cracking and twisting! The woman I have been seeing is great, but she doesn't do much in the way of manual manipulation. She uses her activator device and a lot of massage....which has helped with my jaw and headaches, and feels great...but has not solved my rib/arm/shoulder issue at all....and that's the most painful!

Oh, does anyone have luck freezing leftover canned pumpkin? I had a couple of containers in the freezer, but when I thawed one for yesterday morning it was gross....all separated and lumpy.

Today's menu....

- Red River cereal with 1/2 banana & natural PB
- coffee
- leftover spinach salad, ww pita & tzatziki
- zucchini bran muffin
- grilled tenderloin steak, corn on the cob
- a drink or a treatie at Blue Man Group Pin It

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ohh have fun tonight! I heard that they were good to see.

Never froze pumpkin before but thanks for the tip!

Vanessa said...

Good luck with the new chiro!

Karen said...

I am soooo jealous. We wanted to go see the Blue Man Group, but then for some reason never got tickets. I hope you have fun :)

Jen said...

EWWWWW to lumpy pumpkin!!!!

I got tickets to see Blue Man Group in Vegas!!! I am so excited!!! I heard they were great!!!

Angela Power said...

Chiro is the one thing I haven't tried yet - I wish I had one to recommend for ya. Boooo the pain!

eurydice said...

i have frozen the pumpkin and it's alright if you freeze it in small portions and use it sooner rather than later.

Espressomama said...

Ooh, Blue Man Group - lucky you. I still have to recommend Dr. MacNeil at Balance Clinic in Fairview - my boss swears by him.

JavaChick said...

Sarcasm or not, it seems to have worked - I now see 15 followers. ;)

JavaChick said...

P.S. - Love Red River Cereal!