Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blog Girls G2G

Last night we Halifax bloggers finally got together. We've been talking about it since I moved here in January (and the local girls were probably talking about it before that!) and we've been trying to plan it for a couple of months now. Finally we made it happen!
Lynn, Angie, Roxy, Heather, and I hit up Hamachi House for the best sushi ever! We ordered up what we thought was a ton of food, and enjoyed every last bit of it. And when the bill came we were even happier! Gotta love sharing! I also learned that I actually know quite a bit about sushi. haha, I never knew that I knew anything until the girls started asking questions.
It was a fantastic time, and I can't wait to do it again. We promise not to wait 8 months this time. :)
Picture courtesy of Lynn:

Heather, Lynn, me, Angie & Roxy (haha, I look so extra tall back there!)

Pin It

5 comments:

tash said...

You all look great - and it looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there!!

Pheonix said...

Aw cool! I've only ever met one person from blogland! That's pretty neat!

Anonymous said...

cute pic ladies.

Angela Power said...

We all have the same pics! haha

It was super fun and I really really actually liked the raw kind!

So looking forward to November! Keep us posted ;-)

Shirls said...

yoiu are so freaking lucky to have been able to go to that (ok minus the icky sushi part that is) I've only met Heather from that group but would have loved to be there