Monday, September 08, 2008

Vacation this week

My Mom is visiting for the next couple of weeks, so I took this week off work to play tourist with her. I plan to try to stay active but no specific plans for the gym or anything. Everyone deserves a little vacation!

Same with food. Gonna have some yummy treats and snacks, but will try to keep our main breakfasts and lunches on the up and up. :)

This morning's weigh in put me up an even 1 pound from last week's record low of 150...but I expected it. Hard to keep at that even 150 for more than a day or two. Pin It

4 comments:

Julie said...

Have fun with your momma!!

eurydice said...

i hope you have a great time with your mom!

Pheonix said...

Aww, have fun with your mom!

Cat said...

Yay! Enjoy your vaca with your mommy!!

Don't worry about the scale this week. You totally deserve this vacation!