Monday, September 29, 2008

Up, Up and Awaaaaay

Grrrr.....the scale is catching up with me. 153.8 just now. That's up 1.4 from last week, making an total of 3.8 up for the whole month.

Time to buckle down! Operation Vegas is in full force! 23 days for staying OP and toning, toning, toning.

I'll have to find time to squeeze the gym in after work today. Mondays are supposed to be a day off but since I didn't go at all over the weekend, I feel guilty and need an extra cardio day. I made Mondays one of my days off because of my work schedule, so I don't know when I'm going to be able to go, but I'll figure it out. Maybe right after work...before dinner.

Dinner is going to be breakfast. I had planned to make spinach & egg white omelettes this weekend but we didn't have any tomatoes and they just aren't the same. So I will get DBF to pick up some toms and make the omelettes tonight...serving with Yves veggie breakfast sausage patties....hopefully they are yummy.

Day 1 of 23...today's goal: no straying from the menu plan.

- fresh pineapple
- coffee
- Red River cereal with natural PB & 1/2 banana (time to break out the Autumn breakies)
- Greek salad (if it's still good...if not, spinach salad) with ww pita & tzatziki
- pear
- sesame rice crackers with light Laughing Cow
- spinach & egg white omelette, served with Yves veggie breakfast sausage patties
- skim milk
- new batch of bran muffins tonight...maybe zucchini choc chip bran....get to try ONE :)


Pin It

6 comments:

ElleBee said...

I'm sure you'll burn those few pounds off in no time!

Love having breakfast for supper, especially on dreary days like today!

Karen said...

No worries, you can show those few pounds who is boss! Your spinach omlette sounds sooo good, I think I might stop at the grocery store on the way home. I had big plans for baking tonight too, but with my whole coffee withdrawal thing, I think I am gonna curl up with a book instead.

Vanessa said...

Go to the gym and burn those pounds off noooooooooow!! :)

Enjoy your breakfast for dinner! Sounds yummy :)

eurydice said...

i love egg white omelets - you can stuff so many veggies in there!

tash said...

mmmm . . . omlette . . . that's totally what i'm going to have tomorrow for dinner!

Unknown said...

I want you to cook for me.

Please?

You always have the best meal plans and I am jealous and living off caf food! LOL! :)