Friday, September 12, 2008

This has got to stop...

There was an incident at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory today. There might have been a huge chunk of English Toffee covered in chocolate and nuts. To. Die. For. And maybe a hefty chunk of the hugeass cookie Mom bought. (at least I didn't buy my own!) I still have a large Tiger Butter Cup for tomorrow.

And dinner was a chicken souvlaki wrap with fries dipped in mayo. On any normal day that would be OK, but after the week I've had, I need some freaking veggies in my life.

I've been cranky and I bet this is why. My body is mad at me.

I'm on it! (well, I'm still gonna eat that Tiger Butter Cup....but maybe I'll serve it with salad...ha.) Pin It

6 comments:

Mom of Two Boys said...

Don't worry--It's just ONE day! Ya gotta live, right? ;-)

Tomorrow you'll get right back at eating healthy veggies again. Good luck!

Jaime said...

ha! Have you been reading? It's been 5 days!

Fatinah said...

crap - I love fries in mayo - man - you sure know how to blow it right!!!!
;-)

Pheonix said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN STOP TALKING ABOUT ALL THE YUMMY FOOD!!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!!!!

lol! Just teasin! You're going to be fine and bounce back, I just know it! :) Enjoy your week with your mom, and then get back into gear afterwards! It aint gonna kill ya!

Pheonix said...

... even my bf is glaring at the computer right now, cursing you for making him want tiger butter... way to go!!!

*snicker*

Julie said...

I am soo happy we don't have a Rocky Mountain here, I so want to try a tiger cup.
I love fries with mayo.
You'll bounce back I am sure of it!