Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Comment

Not one comment yesterday! Booooooooooooo! Here I am trying for a Restart and no comments....come on you guys! Help a gal out!

:)

Yesterday went OK, but too many 2 point snacks and an extra bowl of cereal again. I know it's not a big deal, but lands me up about 8 points over for the day. DBF and I did go for a lovely 4km walk on the local trail at lunchtime though, so that was a highlight. We went to the movies last night and all I could think about was CANDY the whole time...which is what I think led to the extra bowl of Kashi when we got home.

I had planned to drive DBF to work this morning and hit the gym, but he had errands to run for work and wanted to have his own car. Of course, this shouldn't have stopped me from getting up and going to the gym anyway, but I must've hit the wrong button when my alarm went off because I thought I snoozed it and the next thing I knew it was after 9am and time to start work. Meh. I guess I'll be trying to squeeze in the gym at lunchtime instead. It's HIIT on the cross-trainer today....plus full on strength training.

Menu plan so far...

- Kashi Go Lean Crunch with vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 banana
- coffee
- homemade butternut squash soup, 1/2 english muffin w/ Becel
- grapes
- carrots & cukes with hummus
- dinner is going to be some kind of quesadilla concoction with leftover turkey sausages, chicken & black beans, served with salad
- blueberry bran muffins & decaf tea Pin It

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe noone commented because they all saw your picture on your other blog and think you are CRAZY for trying to lose weight. :) just kidding but you look great and to be honest you really should just maintain. :)

Jaime said...

I am maintaining...it's only 1.5lbs.

JavaChick said...

Go Jaime!

We all know you will get back on track. You always do! :)

Carolyn said...

What movie did you go see?

Congrats on the no candy at the movies! That is the HARDEST place for me not to munch down on candy and chocolate.

Hit up the gym at lunch, you never regret going to the gym right?!

Jen said...

Aw, I have a good excuse!!!! My internet was down at work and Danny is downloading at home which means slow computer = impatient Jen!!! I DID get to read your blog, but when I went to comment my computer was stupid and kept timing out...so it is a little late BUUUUUUUUT

*GO JAIME GO!!!! KICK SOME MAJOR ASS*

Better??? loves ya!

Karen said...

If I comment on your blog, will you promise to comment on mine??? lol...I feel like I am writing to myself, and maybe a few other peeps..I need more comments darn it! I thought you looked awesome in your pic as well! We are in the same boat, trying to stay on track, constantly battling a couple of pounds...here's to a better day today!

marie said...

Have I told you lately that I ♥ you? :D

Cat said...

See....this stupid 'no internet at work' thing is affecting my blog friendships!! I'm going to have to start my commenting at night!!

I'm proud of you for your choices at the movies girly..... great job as usual!!

xxoxo!! C

Jaime said...

Thanks gals!

haha though to those of you that said you were proud of me at the movies....cuz I came home and ate double the snack I needed!!! So it wasn't really a victory at all.

Fatinah said...

an extra bowl of kashi is WAY better than stinky old movie candy - well done - excellent choice - you rock....can I stop now?? ;-)

Vanessa said...

COMMENT!

I was busy with my new puppy :) lol.

Hope you went to the gym at lunch!

Pheonix said...

comment comment comment comment... and then you should comment comment comment and say something... ;) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GOOD JOB!!!! You are doing great, keep 'atter

WWSuzi said...

"hugs"

eurydice said...

the movies are also very hard for me. i will even consider leaving the movie midway to get snacks!