Friday, September 05, 2008

4 minutes...

Oh sure, and now I'm singing that Madonna/Justin Timberlake song in my head!

At least I'm not trying to save the world...just trying to squeak this blog in before my next teleconference.

Had an ass sleep last night...AGAIN...but still got up basically on time. Worked for an hour solid, had some OJ, mowed the rest of my lawn, came in and made breakfast, worked for another half hour, put on my gym gear and headed out. Did HIIT on the cross-trainer (shorted myself about 5 minutes, but still worked up a good sweat and heart rate)...followed by my full strength training routine. Loving the walking lunges with the 10lb bar on my shoulders...think I'll try a heavier bar next week.

Stopped for Starbucks on the way home. Yes, I have an addiction...but it's only 2 points for a Double Shot on Ice and I hadn't made coffee at home this morning. :)

Now the rest of my day is jam packed so I'm stoked that I got my workout out of the way and can now carry on and enjoy my weekend. My Mom will be here at the crack of dawn Sunday morning and I'm off work all next week so she and I can be Halifax area tourists. Love me some vacation time!

Eating today is looking good...

- OJ
- slice of yummy white bread with natural PB & 1/2 banana
- Liberte Svelt vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries
- grande Starbucks Double Shot on Ice with vanilla
- sliced baby cukes, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, toasted ww pita, edamame hummus
- grapes & light cheddar
- I think I'm going to get fast-food for dinner...maybe Subway
- and whatever drinks or snacks present themselves while at my friend's this evening :)

HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY! Pin It

No comments: