Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Brunch

Day four completely successfully! Yesterday was actually quite easy. Went with a bowl of Kashi Crunch for breakfast with a glass of Bolthouse fruit smoothie. Totally filling and kept me going until early afternoon when I had an extra cup of coffee with an All Bran bar. I did a bunch of chores around the house so I was busy and didn't even notice I was getting hungry until I sat down to read a magazine. At that point it was already mid-afternoon so I made my Mexicali wrap (small tortilla, 1 serving egg beaters mixed with 1 serving egg whites - scrambled, topped with light cheddar and salsa)...so yum! I didn't have anything else until my late dinner...around 7:30 or so. Ate one mini Babybel while I was prepping, then had tuna noodle casserole I found in the freezer served with a massive pile of steamed carrots, cauliflower and green beans. I was so full that I didn't even want a snack later. That's a huge NSV for me!

No workout, but I'm not feeling it and my focus is on my counting right now. I'll get there, don't you worry about me. :) I would have gone for a bike ride but the rain just kept coming...what a dismal day.

Today I'm off for Sunday Brunch with some girlfriends. The menu isn't posted online anywhere, but it's a fabulous little bistro so I'm sure I'll find something suitable. My only real goal is to avoid greasy panfries and I don't think that will be a problem. Either a nice omelette or some poached eggs are what I feel like today.

Because of the late breaky I'm just tiding myself over with some Bolthouse smoothie....I bought the Strawberry Banana one this time and it's soooooooooooo good. 2 points for 3/4 cup.

After brunch I plan to do some wandering downtown. I haven't really done that since we moved here....sad, after 7 months! Hopefully check out the LuluLemon store and American Apparel....maybe see some buskers....and maybe a coffee and magazine at the public gardens. Of course, this all hinges on Mother Nature bringing on the sun for once.

Hope you all have a good Sunday planned. Pin It

2 comments:

carla said...

and?

AND???

did you make it through both AA and lululemon without spending?

if you did---youre my new hero.

M.

Natalie said...

I might have to try making a mexiwrap for breaky with the egg scrambler. I had egg scrambler with bacon on an english muffin today. Might be good to change it up.

Thx for the idea!