Monday, August 04, 2008

Shrunk made me do it!

Thanks to Shrunk's comments this morning, I was able to stay on track today. Every time I think about that bag of Cheetos or the rest of that Club Soda Cake I think about her comment and how I have to report back here. :) Nothing like guilt to keep you on plan.

So, here it is:

- Bolthouse Berry Smoothie
- coffee
- All Bran Bar (can I just say that I actually prefer the Honey Nut over the Choc Chip)
- 1/2 banana
- leftover hashbrown casserole
- Sweet n Salty PB bar
- cherries
- leftover turkey taco mix in grilled zucchini boats with light sour cream
- skim milk
- Club Soda vanilla cake
- and now I'm snacky so I'm having grapes

25 points - wooooooooooooo

I also went for a great 35 minute walk around the neighborhood. It's a little wierd walking without the dog...that will take some getting used to. The good part is that I can walk further and faster without the dog pulling me...but I'm not sure that is such a great trade at this point.

So, thanks everyone for the support...keep it coming. :)
Pin It

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. How is he doing today? You poor thing. Wish I could make it better.

And I think you're absolutely right, checking in here is going to hold you accountable through this rough time. Get rid of the cheetos! Just throw em out. Don't wait until you finish the whole bag little by little and then feel awful.

Cat said...

Yeah - that girl Shaunna can make all of us do it with her comments... she kept me going in the past too....

I'm so sorry about you dog. I know how much pets come to be a part of the family, and how helpless you must feel at times. Just love him and be there for him right now.....it's all you can really do.

I wish there was something I could say to make it better, but I know I can't. Just know that I'm here if there IS anything I can do....

Big Squeezy hug.

eurydice said...

aw, i just read about your pup... you are in my thoughts!

Pheonix said...

yeah... she's great for that huh?! LOL! Gotta love the blog-accountability... I have to say, it's one of my main reasons for putting in as much effort as I am... if I didn't think anyone would find out, I'd probably have fallen off the wagon or given up... Who knew a blog could be the most powerful weight loss tool available! :)

carla said...

GO YOU!!

and I feel ya on the dog and the whole thing makes my heart ache as I just went through that with out lab.

Miz.