Friday, July 04, 2008

Map My Dog...err, Dog Walk

Last night DBF was invited out to the driving range (well, I was sort of invited too, but it was more of a boys thing and I wasn't really interested), so I thought I would enjoy my night in. Except that you all know what happens when we are left alone unexpectedly...the fridge starts calling us. So I kept busy with a tiny bit of work...then quickly realized that I wasn't interested in working on my off time. Then I thought that I would go ahead and make some cookies for DBF because I promised him I would if it wasn't too hot one night this week...but that set off some alarms for sure! Then finally my brain clicked into gear and I threw on my shoes and grabbed the dog and went for a walk. Duh! When I got back it was late enough that I wouldn't be bored for the rest of the evening AND I earned a few APs so taste-testing the cookies didn't throw me off my plan. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Pin It

No comments: