Thursday, July 24, 2008

Large Double Double

You know it's been a long night and an early morning when I show up with Tim Horton's at 8am. Ugh.

It was an excellent visit for DBF and his buddy, but a loooooong day and night. They laughed and talked and drank and rocked out until the weeeeee hours.

I went to bed around 1am, but read my book because they still had the stereo on. At 1:45 things got quieter so I was just dozing off when they started up again. This happened a few times until around 3:30 when DBF came to bed....and tossed and turned. Then when we'd finally both gone to sleep I swear the alarm started going off. Snooze. Alarm. Snooze. Alarm. For an hour.

And then I had to get up at 7:15 to drive him to work.

Hence, the coffee and donut.

I'll try to make up for it later today, but I'm not holding my breath! Pin It

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ewww long night! I hate the morning after!
I can understand the coffee but what's with the donut? :)

Jaime said...

haha, if I HAVE to drink Timmy's then it HAS to be supplemented with a cruller. (I hate Timmy's coffee!). :)

Alli said...

Oy... today is gonna hurt!

Unknown said...

I hate Timmy's coffee, and I probably shouldn't admit that since I work there and all (for the summer, at least). If I do get Timmy's coffee, I have it black and put the equivalent of half a small hot chocolate in it. Just to make it taste better. :P

tash said...

The nights when my husband has a buddy over are just like that too. They tend to drink a lot, play guitar hero, and do silly things like sing entire Beastie Boys songs multiple times in a row. It keeps me up super late and I get cranky, but is really is so funny to hear grown up men sing together!