Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

There may have been some candy last night....hmmmm.....but there was also a walk around the neighborhood (by myself....DBF was helping his buddy build a deck) and I had a smaller dinner than planned and no dessert. Hopefully it all evened out!

This morning DBF doesn't have to work, which led me to be a lazy sack that didn't get out of bed to go to the gym. Boooo. It is much cooler today, so maybe I'll have time to go this afternoon.

Cross your fingers that this grey weather clears up so we can go camping tomorrow!! (Although, apparently now there is a fire ban, so we are checking to see if that includes campgrounds...)

Today's plan is pretty simple...

- coffee
- vanilla Shreddies with vanilla Almond Breeze
- strawberries
- toasted PC BM bagel with hummus, greens, tomatoes, & light cheddar
- pineapple & cottage cheese
- (granola bar if I need it)
- (yogurt if I go to the gym)
- dinner is leftover pork loin chop, Splendido risotto (this stuff is really good!), and steamed veggies
- I plan to make choco-brans tonight, so one or two of those :)


Edit: DBF made lunch for us....grilled cheese sammiches...thankfully it was ff cheese slices, but unfortunately there was A LOT of butter on there.... and cream of mushroom soup made with skim milk. I think I'll be eliminating the risotto from my dinner and sticking to fruit and veggies for my snacks today. It was yum though, so worth it! :) Pin It

5 comments:

JavaChick said...

I had an ice cream sandwich last night. But after I did my weight workout. So you were in good company.

I posted that Shortcake Biscuit recipe last night if you still want it. :)

Carolyn said...

YAY camping. We went last weekend and had such a great time! Have fun!!
Just being nosey/curious...what kind of candy is it? (fellow candy fanatic here)

eurydice said...

why is there a fire ban?

carla said...

happy camping weekend!

(yeah and Im asking: did you make the gym in the afternnoon??)

Miz.

Carolyn said...

I LOVE Swedish berries and big feet. Lately I've had an aversion to Hot lips and Nibs too but only if they are fresh Nibs. Mmmm Nibs. Now I'm thinking about candy.

Amy I on FB? Are you kidding? Only like everyday! I'm not sure why it wouldn't come up. What name did you search under? Maybe you can e-mail me your last name and I can search for you on there?

It's Friday! Woohoo!