Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wet Wednesday

Well, let's see what we can wrangle up for today's meals. I should probably make a run to the store for some sort of dinner veggie, but other than that I think I can make it through the rest of the day. It's not very nice outside today, so I think a "comfort" dinner is in order.

- coffeeeeee of course
- All Bran Bar
- another Liberte yogurt cup (today with cranberry muesli)
- cherries
- spinach salad topped with leftover Teriwacky chicken
- baked Ritz crackers with hummus
- nectarine
- beans & weinies on toast (hehe....childhood food! Heinz beans with chopped turkey dog on a toasted BM bagel) served with steamed green veggie of some sort
- sliced banana with skim milk & sprinkle of sugar

I'm off the gym sometime soon, for a good treadmill HIIT session and strength training. Not sure about walking the dog, as the weather has turned wet and cold, but we shall see. I still have a million things on my to-do list around the house, so that might take precendence over walking in the rain...mainly because we're having friends over on Saturday and I need to get my "organizing" put away! Pin It

7 comments:

tash said...

Beans ans weinies are such a childhood food! I remember loving them so much - I'll have to make some soon!

marie said...

omigawd - I so want beans and toast now.

TOOO funny.

eurydice said...

i love beans on toast. reminds me of living in england! and watching coronation st. too haha.

Marissa said...

I love comfort food when the weather is yucky. I was one of those kids who ate everything separately so I would eat the beans, then the weinies, then the toast but never all together.

Natalie said...

Yay for beans and weinies! Beans are the magical fruit...

Jaime said...

haha, and just so you all know, I couldn't wait...so I had the beans n weinies for lunch...and now I have to eat stupid salad for dinner! But they were very yummy!

Julie said...

Beans and weinies... Too funny!
I had not heard of this in a long time.
I hate the weather this week. Our maritime weather sucks :(
Thanks for the nice comment on my hair!